31 July 2012

NBC Olympics Internship: Update II

Since my last post on Tuesday (Aug 24), I have begun my daily responsibilities and learning nonstop from various peers and NBC staff.

As some already know, I am working with NBC Olympics as a Digital Production Services Logger -- watching the events live, taking notes, and prepping footage for online/on-air highlights. Although, I cannot post about specific events -- I can say that the knowledge and skills I am learning about from NBC directors, producers, supervisors, editors is so awesome! 

Whether it be simply watching events, shadowing producers, or helping editors cut highlights -- there has been so much great stuff that I have been able to learn.


P.S. yes -- this was posted at 4:14 am...because of the time difference and the need to watch events live // we are at 30 Rock already, logging footage!