22 August 2012

First Days of ICLA

... are surprisingly not too overwhelming!! With only two (and a half) classes and four full days of working at my internships, I am settling into the LA lifestyle very well.

Senior Seminar and Electronic Media Criticism (EMC) are the two classes I will be taking during this Fall semester. Senior Seminar is a course designed for seniors to discuss various aspects of media; the name of EMC is pretty much what the course is about, intellectually criticizing programming on various media platforms.

My first two days of Authentic Entertainment were slow, but quite interesting. I have been assigned to intern with TLC's My First Home, in all aspects of productions. Since the show is on hiatus right now, I was set to start researching for new cast members. I plan to work in the Authentic offices Monday, Tuesday, and Fridays.

On the other hand, my other internships (at Conan) begins tomorrow (Thursday). I am not 100% sure exactly what I will be doing. So check back this weekend to read about my first days of Conan.