21 September 2012

(Short) Week 5: Dressing Room, Fender, and more!

So today is Wednesday: the first day of my work week (because of Rosh Hashanah, I was not working at my internship).

On Wednesday at Conan, I actually did some cool stuff -- I brought some of Conan's clothes from his dressing room (which is just wow!) to his office, I also went on a run for the band: picking up a new amp (from the Fender showroom, which was mad cool) and a vintage guitar, last thing of the day was get one of the executive producers' car a car wash!!

I have a feeling that there will be many more things to talk about later this week... and I was wrong -- everything was fun for Thursday and Friday, but nothing crazy happened!

Thursday at Conan started an hour early, as part of morning rotations for our interns. We made the first round of coffee, turned on the TVs/computers, and made sure everything was properly stocked before the staff arrived. Besides waking up and arrive to work an hour early, Ricky Gervais was on the show and was pretty hilarious... otherwise, it was a normal day!

For Authentic today, I have been preparing episode binders for the upcoming season of TLC's My First Home.

Now... IT'S THE WEEKEND!!!!!!